Saturday, December 5, 2009

Snow!

Last night we put up our Christmas tree and tonight we will be putting on the
Christmas decorations! It has been snowing these last few days!
But the snow is not really sticking to the ground:(
I wish it would though.Here is a Bible verse what I really enjoy reading

Psalm 89:3
I will sing of the steadfast love of the LORD, forever;
with my mouth I will make known your faithfulness to
all generations. For I said, Steadfast love will be
built up forever; in the heavens you will establish your faithfulness."

~Elizabeth~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Comments are very lovely and brighten my day! So please feel free to comment as much as you would like. Keep them pure and God honoring. I will try my best to reply to each and every one of the comments you leave :)
God bless you on your journey towards Him!

A Servant 4 Christ,
Lizzie