If you would like to check out her blog you can go to this link http://imlivingforchrist.blogspot.com/Okay so here is what I am suppose to do I guess. To write seven things about myself and pass it on to fifteen other bloggers! So here i go :)
#1. Well, I am a follower of Christ and love Him with all my heart!!
#2. I love Gypsy Vanner horses!!! <3 And dream to one day own one!!!!
#3. Lord willing I am going to become a vocal artist and write my own christian music!!!
#4. I enjoy writing and finishing books!!
#5. I LOVE photography and love taking pictures with my camera! Maybe someday I could become a professional photographer.
#6. I enjoy singing and playing the piano and making songs up as I go!!
#7. And I love to laugh and have fun :)
Now. For the 15 others who will get this award... :)
To Rachel from "Rachel Photography" http://rachelphotography-blog.blogspot.com/
Katie Wegner from "KatieWegnersBlog" http://katiewegner.blogspot.com/
Moriah! from "Uniquely Fashioned for His Glory" http://uniquelyfashionedforhisglory.blogspot.com/
Katie! From "My Life Through The Canon Lens" http://mylifethroughthecanonlens.blogspot.com/
Hallie Jo! From "Hallie Jo Photography" http://halliejophotography.blogspot.com/
Lady Florimel! From "Set Apart for Christ" http://roseofvenice.blogspot.com/
Emily! From "Photography, Baking and My Life" http://photographybakingmylife.blogspot.com/
Laura! From " For Lack of a Better Title" http://quirkykiwifruit.blogspot.com/
Queen Lucy! From "Narnian Notes" http://queenlucythevaliant14.blogspot.com/
BethJoy!! From "Joy in the Journey" http://bethjoy.blogspot.com/
Kirsten! From "Kirsten's Korner" http://kirstenthegreat.blogspot.com/
Kaitlyn! From "Life goes on" http://kaitlyntatertot.blogspot.com/
Ashley! From "Farmgirl At Home" http://farmgirlathome.blogspot.com/
Jenna! From "Where the Heart Remains" http://wheretheheartremains.blogspot.com/
Allison! From "Strength and Dignity Are Her Clothing" http://strengthanddignityareherclothing.blogspot.com
Christianna! From "My life for Christ" http://livingforchrist95.blogspot.com/
And for whoever else wants the award just comment and you may have it!! :)
Well, I hope you all have an awesome rest of the day!!!
God bless!!
A Servant 4 Christ,
Lizzie
Aww, thank you so much Lizzie! :)
ReplyDeleteAw thanks Lizzie! :)
ReplyDeleteHow sweet of you to award me! Thank you, Lizzie! :)
ReplyDeleteMany Blessings,
Jenna
hhah, I already got awarded! but i can say that you both awarded me! :P
ReplyDeleteHey Lizzie, I awarded You over at
ReplyDeleteElegance Of Drama
Love,
Katie