#1. Pick one of your favorite songs.
#2. Explain why it's your favorite!
#3. give this tag to four other bloggers.
#4. Put this pic on your sidebar {if you want}
Okay, well, for my favorite song...this was REALLY REALLY hard to pick because I love so many songs! And it has always been hard for me to pick ONE favorite :) But finally I picked one!!
Okay, so it's called
"No Chains on Me" by Chris Tomlin.
This is a dream, a dream for the world to see You.
A dream for the world to know You, to love Your name.
Lift up a shout, lift up a cry to shake the ground.
Shout and the walls are coming down.
Yeah, we're running after You.
Like a rolling stone, like a runaway train
No turning back, no more yesterdays
My heart is free.
No chains on me.
God, You raise me up, up from the grave
With the cross before, I'm on my way
My heart is free. No chains on me.
Now is the time, now is the time for freedom
Abandoned by cold religion, my heart
on fire. We hear the sound,
the sound of revival coming.
The sound of Your people rising.
Yeah, we're running after You.
Like rolling stone, like a runaway
train No turning back,
My heart is free.
No chains on me.
God, You raise me up, up from the grave
With the cross before,
I'm on my way My heart is
free. No chains on me.
The walls are coming down
The walls are coming down
The walls are coming down
The walls are coming (repeat once more)
Like a rolling stone.
like a runaway train
No turning back,
no more yesterdays
My heart is free.
No chains on me.
God, You raise me up,
up from the grave
With the cross before,
I'm on my way
My heart is free.
No chains on me.
I got no chains on me
I got no chains on me
And my heart is free.
Alrighty, well, why this is my favorite song because i love the words in this song. They are amazing and so powerful! how true that is! When you ask for God to lift those heavy chains of sins off you you feel so wonderful! And you are then free to live for Christ! You are out of that dark hole that the enemy has kept you in with chains and you are free to live for Christ again!! It's so amazing!!!
Alright, for four bloggers I will tag. Hm....? Now this will be very hard to ONLY pick four!
Rachel! @ http://rachelphotography-blog.blogspot.com
Emily!! @ http://photographybakingmylife.blogspot.com
Moriah! @ http://uniqueyfashionedforhisglory.blogspot.com
Katie! @ http://katiewegner.blogspot.com
Nice, Lizzie girl!! <3
ReplyDelete