I don't know about you, but I loveee crayons! Their bright colors make me so happy! So I thought I would do a little photo shoot of them today ;) Here is just a few photographs I snapped :) Enjoy!
Tell me what ya think! God bless! :)
A Servant 4 Christ,
Lizzie
I love them! The crayons are such vibrant colors! :)
ReplyDeleteI know :) crayons are fun and cheerful ;)
DeleteThese are beautiful, Lizzie!! Keep up the awesome pictures. I miss you, girl! Talk soon :)
ReplyDeleteThanks :) I miss you tooooo!!!!!!! <3 we need to get together again!
DeleteI love crayons too! I use them to highlight in books. They don't bleed through, and you can get such variety or highlighting colors! My friends once told me that if I were a color, it would be "rainbow" ;)
ReplyDeleteOh that is a good idea to use them as highlighters! Haha! Yes, I totally would be the color of a "rainbow" too for colors ;) I loveeee bright colors!
DeleteYou take such pretty photos! :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteLove the colors:)Pretty:)
ReplyDeleteI know :) the colors made me really excited how they turned out through the lens ;)
Delete