Well, it looks like I am going to have to change my theme pretty quick here to winter and Christmas! Doesn't it seem like Fall has flown by SO fast?! It's incredible!
Today I babysat with my sister for a Women's Bible study thingy! I babysat 8 two-year-old! Whew..they can seriously get you tired quickly!! I had a lot of fun babysitting though! There was this one adorable little two year old boy! He was SO cute! He played this little -peek-a-boo game with me. And every time he hid and then put his head around the corner of a bucket or something his face would totally light up when he saw me! It was so cute! He had the biggest blue-green eyes and the widest little smile! He was a big joy! :) All the little kids smiles made my heart joyful! They were so cute when I would check their eye and their little faces turned into a huge bright smile!! It was adorable!!! And last night me and my mom visited with a friend who is expecting her 2 child! A little girl! And she showed us some of the little clothes she had already bought for the baby!! The little outfits were SO cute! And when I am in a store I find myself looking at all the little baby cloths! I cannot wait to by my little kids cloths! I will have so much fun dressing them up!!! Don't you just loveeee little babes and kids?!!? They make a day so much brighter! Yes, sometimes they can be little stinkers, but man! They are so cute and fun!!! I cannot wait to have a family of my own and to have lots of kids!!! :) fUN!
Well, hope you are having a marvelous weekend, praising God for His beautiful love! <3
God bless!
A Servant 4 Christ,
Lizzie
me too! kiddos sure are fun♥ have a great day!
ReplyDelete