Hello folks!! How do you like my new stylish header?!?!!? Yeah it's awesome isn't it?! :) I LOVE it! I actually didn't make it 'cause I don't know how to make those kinds of things ;) But my friend Grace from http://gracy-girl.blogspot.com/ posted on her blog about how she would love to make headers for people!!! So I just had to send her some pics and have her make one for me because I've always wanted a header!!! So thank you SO very much Grace for being so kind and making this beautiful header (and many more.) It was so sweet of you girly!!! And if any of you don't know how to make headers and would love to have one go check out her blog post on that and email her your pics you would like her to make the header out of!! Here is the link to that post http://gracy-girl.blogspot.com/2011/12/seriously-i-really-want-to-make-headers.html :) So go check out her awesome blog and maybe even follow her!!!
God bless!!!
A Servant 4 Christ,
Lizzie
It was super fun!!! Is it okay if I post them on my blog?
ReplyDeleteloving the new header♥
ReplyDeleteI love it Lizzy! It is so gorgeous, and it really suits your blog!!!! Don't tell anyone, but I think this is the best header I've seen!
ReplyDeleteOoooh, I love your header!!
ReplyDelete