Saturday, December 10, 2011

A Fun Craft!!!

Hello there!!! Thought I would share with you all a REALLY fun craft!!!! All you need is a notebook, old magazines you don't want anymore! So what you do is you cut out a bunch of fun words out of the magazines and then glue them to the notebook front!!! :) But before you glue them on I would place them all on first to see if they all fit then you glue them ;) Enjoy!!! Here is the front of my notebook I made!!!!! :) Oh and why it looks shiny is because also if you want the notebook to stay hardy ;) you take clear boxing tape and carefully put it over top of the already glued words! Then the words won't peel up after using it awhile! ;)



And here is the back of it!!!!! :D You don't have to put words on the back ;) But if you want to you can!!! :D It is a really fun and easy craft!! A perfect Christmas gift! ;D

God bless!!!!


A Servant 4 Christ,

Lizzie

5 comments:

  1. Oh Wow!! I L♥VE it!!! I'm gonna make one too!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so so Cool I love it!
    And Its so funny How everyone picked the
    same thing on what you WHAT IS YOUR PERSONALITY MOST LIKE?
    It's so funny!

    kamryn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Comments are very lovely and brighten my day! So please feel free to comment as much as you would like. Keep them pure and God honoring. I will try my best to reply to each and every one of the comments you leave :)
God bless you on your journey towards Him!

A Servant 4 Christ,
Lizzie