Thursday, February 14, 2013

Flour & A Rolling Pin...

Baking Valentine Cookies today...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hope you all are having a good Valentine's Day baking cookies and giving cards :)
God bless!
A Servant 4 Christ,
Lizzie

6 comments:

  1. Happy (late) Valentine's Day, Lizzie! I miss you tons, we really need to get together sometime :) Talk soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you bunches too! We NEED to get together, girl!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww how cute!! I love valentine's Day cuz it's so pink and cute! hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know! I love Valentines day and all the pink too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cookies! I like the way you did the frosting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehehe thanks :) I didn't think the frosting would turn out very well but it actually did pretty well! :) And of course it must be pink, for pink is the best :)

    Thanks for your sweet comment <3
    I miss youuu!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Comments are very lovely and brighten my day! So please feel free to comment as much as you would like. Keep them pure and God honoring. I will try my best to reply to each and every one of the comments you leave :)
God bless you on your journey towards Him!

A Servant 4 Christ,
Lizzie