Sunday, February 24, 2013

{Writing}

  Wrote another song today...Love worshiping my God through music...
 What if I posted the song I just wrote??? Would you listen? Yes? No?

9 comments:

  1. Hey Lizzie! Congratulations on your new song. I'll enjoy listening to it someday, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Kirsten your comment seriously made my day! Thank you for commenting! :)

    Thank you :) I hope you will be able to hear it someday too :)
    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, well done! I'm terrible at writing songs, oh well, I enjoy playing already written music ( :

    By the way, I'd love to email, I have parental pemission now, but I forgot about it. So I apologise about getting back to you so late. I'll send a message to you via blogger on ths blog with my adress.

    Love Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lauren! Glad to hear we can email each other. Well you will probably be getting an email from me asking who you are :) I checked my email before I saw your comment so I had no idea who the email was from ;) but now I know! So you will be getting a random email from me asking who you are :) lol sorry :)

      Delete
  4. Wow, great job! I could never do that. :P If you wanted to share the song, I'd love to see it!

    Hmmm... Haven't really done much this week. I had dance class last night, so I'm super sore today. :P

    <3 Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I might post one of my songs on here sometime :) One problem is I don't know how to get the recorded song off my iPod onto the computer....hm...I'll have to keep trying :)

    Fun! How long have you been in dance class!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a beautiful picture of you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lizzie! :) By all means, please share it! I would love to hear your song. :) I'm sorry I've done such a poor job responding to your comments! :( I have the best intentions of blogging, but so many other things claim the majority of my time and energy these days! I was wondering if maybe we could be pen pals via email? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Comments are very lovely and brighten my day! So please feel free to comment as much as you would like. Keep them pure and God honoring. I will try my best to reply to each and every one of the comments you leave :)
God bless you on your journey towards Him!

A Servant 4 Christ,
Lizzie