Saturday, November 14, 2009

22 things I like


  1. I like Gypsy vanners

  2. Drawing horses

  3. Being out side

  4. Making up new songs on the piano

  5. Reading horse books

  6. Biking

  7. Going for walks with my dog

  8. Baking

  9. Cooking

  10. Reading the Bible

  11. Talking with friends

  12. Playing soccer

  13. My favorite name is Victoria:)

  14. Being with my family

  15. Favorite month is May

  16. Gardening

  17. Swimming

  18. Journal

  19. Being with my older sister "Lady Florimel"

  20. Listening to music

  21. Playing games

  22. Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Comments are very lovely and brighten my day! So please feel free to comment as much as you would like. Keep them pure and God honoring. I will try my best to reply to each and every one of the comments you leave :)
God bless you on your journey towards Him!

A Servant 4 Christ,
Lizzie