Monday, November 30, 2009

Some Pictures

In case you didn't know this is me :)





My older sister and mom














How I did enjoy playing soccer this fall!






(I'm in the yellow shirt)







My sister








My sister and I had fun taking pictures on this ladder in our backyard.



















4 comments:

  1. You took some very cute pictures Elizabeth!
    Blessings,
    Rachel Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like my pictures!
    In Christ
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog!!!!
    You look like you have fun playing soccer. The picture by the tree I like!!! Have a good day!
    -Kirsten

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Comments are very lovely and brighten my day! So please feel free to comment as much as you would like. Keep them pure and God honoring. I will try my best to reply to each and every one of the comments you leave :)
God bless you on your journey towards Him!

A Servant 4 Christ,
Lizzie