Monday, November 9, 2009

I would LOVE if you could comment some time SOON!!!!!!
It gets REALLY boring not hearing from you all.
BYE!!!

~Elizabeth~

3 comments:

  1. Hi!!!
    How are you??? I am good. I really like your profile picture!
    Bye!
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi hi hi!! thanks for commenting on my blog! =D it's been kinda quiet... oh well. =) how have you been? i haven't seen much of you lately... why weren't you at the shower on Sunday?
    ~Lucy~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elizabeth,
    I totally understand wanting to get more comments. Thats just how I felt when I started my blog! I think that if you want to get more comments that you could start commenting on different peoples blogs more and then eventually they would comment on your blog! If you want to find more blogs to comment on and read, just go to my blog and look on the sidebar and click on a couple of the buttons; they will bring you to a couple blogs that I like to read, and hopefully you would like too!
    Blessings,
    Rachel Grace

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Comments are very lovely and brighten my day! So please feel free to comment as much as you would like. Keep them pure and God honoring. I will try my best to reply to each and every one of the comments you leave :)
God bless you on your journey towards Him!

A Servant 4 Christ,
Lizzie