Friday, November 13, 2009

I got my hair cut yesterday afternoon.
Its cut to my shoulders and its layered.
I really like it because before it was cut it was
REALLY long so now that its cut it feels very light.

Today my mom and I are going to make apple sauce
Because we have SO many apples.And we made a few apple pies
yesterday.Well have a good day friends.

~Elizabeth~

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, cool!! =D I can't wait to see it! =) It sounds really cute and comfortable... =)
    ~Lucy~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I hope you like it! :D
    Yum! Applesauce and pies!!! :) We froze some cut up apples to make pies with. :)
    Emily

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Comments are very lovely and brighten my day! So please feel free to comment as much as you would like. Keep them pure and God honoring. I will try my best to reply to each and every one of the comments you leave :)
God bless you on your journey towards Him!

A Servant 4 Christ,
Lizzie