My friend's Dad is a plane pilot and yesterday he took my sister and I and his daughter up for a ride in the plane! Wowo! I have NEVER in my life been in a plane or flown before!! It was amazing! I do have to admit though in the beginning right when we took off for the sky I was freaking out inside and the only thing that was on my mind was "WAIT! I CAN'T DO THIS! GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!! THERE IS NO WAY OUT THOUGH!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!" But then I got use to the feel of being fully in the air and I calmed down (a bit:) But wow! What perspective it gave me! It is pretty hard to explain but like looking out the window to see little farm fields and little houses and everything so small was awe striking! It made me think how God has made us so small but so detailed! It made me think of how we sometimes get so caught up in our fear or what ever it is and make it look like the fear is bigger than God when God is sooo big and powerful! WOW! It was so amazing to see how small everything is! And to think we can be so proud at something we have built like a HUGE building or something then in an airplane it looks like you can smash that big building with your thumb! Do you know what I mean?! It truly is REALLY hard to explain! But if you know what I mean, good :)
I will have to post some pictures sometime of it all. I took dozens of pictures :)
Anyway, have you ever gone flying?! What are your thoughts if you have!? Isn't it amazing?!!
VERY scary in the beginning!! But awesome after awhile! :)
God bless!!
A Servant 4 Christ,
Lizzie
I have never gone flying. It must be soo exciting!
ReplyDelete