Friday, October 7, 2011

~~~Persuasion~~~

My all time favorite Jane Austen movie is Persuasion. I LOVE that movie!! I know a lot of people don't like the movie because Anne the main actress isn't the best at acting. But! I love the movie it anyway! I Anne in the movie because she isn't perfect. She isn't like so gorgeous that everyone likes her.She isn't at all a bit prideful about her fashion and doesn't have a word for everything! I just LOVE the movie!! She reminds me a lot of me. In the quiet way.
If you haven't seen it i won't tell anymore about it :) Because you probably don't want to hear the whole story from me! :) haha!!
But anyway, even you might think the movie is dumb but I like it! And that is why I'm posting about it!! :) Because I like it and I just watched it two nights ago :)
Well, have an awesome week!!
God bless!!

A Servant 4 Christ,
Lizzie

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lizzie:
    Nice post!
    I am going to put your button on my Blogs I try to visit often page asap :) Normally, I only add buttons from people who follow me, but since you comment regularly, I will add your button :)
    I would love it if you followed though!!!
    Of course, you don't have too, but I would like it if you did...
    Thank you for commenting regularly. It means alot :)
    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have only seen the second half of this movie, but what I saw I really liked. I was planning to re-watch the whole thing soon. Thanks for the reminder. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Comments are very lovely and brighten my day! So please feel free to comment as much as you would like. Keep them pure and God honoring. I will try my best to reply to each and every one of the comments you leave :)
God bless you on your journey towards Him!

A Servant 4 Christ,
Lizzie