Sunday, October 2, 2011

New blog!!!!

Hey folkies!!! :) Guess what?!?!!?! I have made another blog with my two friends Rachel and Emily!!! I know, it's like my fifth blog now that I have to work on :) But new blogs are awesome, right?! You gotta love new blogs! :) So I would really appreciate it if you all went over to it and checked it out and maybe even followed it!!! New followers are awesome poeple!! :) So here is the link to our incredibly awesome photography blog!!! :D http://4photographersadventure.blogspot.com/
Thanks ya'll!!!
God bless!!!!

A Servant 4 Christ,
Lizzie

1 comment:

  1. Checked it out its cool so far!! I look forward to more posts!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Comments are very lovely and brighten my day! So please feel free to comment as much as you would like. Keep them pure and God honoring. I will try my best to reply to each and every one of the comments you leave :)
God bless you on your journey towards Him!

A Servant 4 Christ,
Lizzie