Hello!! To answering some of your questions on how singing went last night (to see post about singing look at my last post) It went really well! This will be like my forth time singing on a worship team so it wasn't to new to me :) But still freaky in a way!! But yes it went really well! Except for almost laughing a few times while up there!! Haha! I know, pretty bad :) But it's because someone who was in the sound booth was purposely trying to make me laugh!! But I got a hold of myself in the end :)
My sister chickened out on playing her cello :( Sadness I know! But she didn't think she was ready for it! For she hasn't been playing the cello to long! But for our first song (Shout to the North) She played the piano for it!!! Because she knows how to play that song on the piano from heart! So she did! And it was really good!
I'm really excited! For my youth pastor who sang with us and played the guitar wants to make that an actual worship team!!! For some of us youth kids got together for this just for last night for the missions conference thingy! But we might make it an actual worship team to sing for church!! I'm really excited about that! There wasn't to many of us. Only my sister and i and two other youth kids and our youth pastor! But it still would be cool to make it a real worship team!
But yes, it went really well! And thank you for all your prayers!!!
I hope you all have a splendid rest of the day!!!
God bless!!
A Servant 4 Christ,
Lizzie
Hooray! I knew you would rock their socks!
ReplyDeleteThats awesome news Lizzie! Thanks for the update :)
Great!! Glad it was fun! [I knew you'd have fun!! ;)] For real!...
ReplyDeleteI am glad that you did good. I knew you would. :) It would be so cool if it could become a regular event!
ReplyDelete