Thursday, May 26, 2011

Painful!

Ooh...=( I'm mouth is in so much pain! About an hour ago I went to the Dentist and he had to pull my last two baby teeth on the lower. =( My mouth is SO numb and in feels like it is swollen and feels like my lower lip is sticking out really far, even though it's not! Feel the pain!!!
The numbness is starting to get annoying though because I can't talk and it hurts 'cause the numbness is starting to wear off.

Have you ever had a tooth pulled before? You know what I mean if you have. Actually I have had one other tooth pulled not to long ago. But it was a loose baby tooth so he didn't really have to numb me and it didn't hurt like this does. =(

I got to go try to eat some lunch now. I'll have to see how that goes. A numb lower lip can make a problem with eating or drinking water.
God bless!

A Servant 4 Christ,
Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Comments are very lovely and brighten my day! So please feel free to comment as much as you would like. Keep them pure and God honoring. I will try my best to reply to each and every one of the comments you leave :)
God bless you on your journey towards Him!

A Servant 4 Christ,
Lizzie