I know this Mother's Day post is a day late but I wanted to post it anyway!
To My Beautiful Mother
Dear Mom,
I have never known a more godly woman like you and you have shown me so much.Your love for God is so great and your love for me is amazing. You have shown me how to love God with all my heart, and you have shown me everything a housewife needs to know about keeping the house clean and bright! Even in the storms of life you have stayed with it and still have that beautiful smile on your face that shows me that everything is going to be alright. I am more than honored to have you as a Mother and a friend. Even in the middle of the night you will listen to me and you care enough to. And you answer my questions about Jesus Christ even in the most busiest part of life because you care. I don't just love you because you're so good to me but I love you for you. No one in my life has been so understanding as you have been. In the hurt of life you are thankful, you even find away to smile and be cheerful that makes everyone else around you cheerful as well! I thank God I have the best Mother in the whole world! You are a beautiful example to me in your love for God and so much more. You have shown me to love even when life is hard, you have shown me to keep my eyes still on the Lord even when there is no hope, you have shown me how to live and want to be a servant for Him, you have shown me how to be still before the Lord. Thank you Mom for being the best Mother in the world. I love you so much for who you are and just for you!
You are blessed to have a Mother, so love her while you have her.
God bless.
A Servant 4 Christ,
Lizzie
Happy Mother's Day to your mom too!=)
ReplyDelete