Today my youth leader called my brother asking if he my sister and myself would be able to help with a serving project! So we did! We went and cleaned up some people's yard for them! (Spring gardening) When we drove my brother made the front yard look very nice while my sister, my youth leader Tess and I got in the flower beds in their back yard and pulled all the old leaves and such out! The people had a beautiful little built in waterfall! It was fun cleaning the water fountain thingy up and all the flowers around it! It was such a pleasure to help people and know that we are doing it for the Lord!
I feel so blessed to be able to help for the Kingdom of God! And I think we all should do our share in helping to serve Him! We are the hands and feet for God on this earth as Christians. And we should start living the way of serving for Him more! Do you understand what I mean? I don't want to offend anyone.
Well, I must go now.
God bless!
A Servant 4 Christ,
Lizzie
Cool! You must have felt good helping someone out.
ReplyDeleteI like your new background as well.
Wow! I bet it looked very nice!! =)
ReplyDelete