Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Turtle Fun!!!

Hi! I know how you wanted to see a turtle when you were here Kirsten, so I thought I would post a picture of one I saw the other day!!! Enjoy!!!!

I almost stepped on him when I was standing on a rock! He looks SO much like a rock himself!
He was a BIG guy though! So I don't know how I didn't see him! =)
He was a fun a cute turtle to see! Usually when there is a turtle in the river they are scared of you and hide in they're shell! But he was friendly and minded his own busyness by playing around in the weeds on the side of the river =) And didn't even care I was there! =) Has any of you ever seen a turtle??
God bless!

A Servant for Christ,
Lizzie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lizzie!
    I was surprised at how BIG he was. When you mentioned turtles I envisioned little guys as big as my fist! :) Thanks for posting a picture of him! Does he have a name? I shall call him Squishy. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Comments are very lovely and brighten my day! So please feel free to comment as much as you would like. Keep them pure and God honoring. I will try my best to reply to each and every one of the comments you leave :)
God bless you on your journey towards Him!

A Servant 4 Christ,
Lizzie