Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Post with Words =) (Read on, you will know what i mean by this title)

Hello friends! I thought I would post a post with words =) 'cause I haven't in a while only pictures =) Mostly because I have nothing to say! So today has been a beautiful day God has created! I went back by the river (hopefully I there isn't any ticks back there!) and it looks like a whole different world back there during the summer! A Narnia land almost! The green grass is up to my knees everywhere and it is very dark and mysterious! Very fairytale-ish.
But I think it is very beautiful with all the green everywhere and the creeping Charley covering the ground in places. Muddy though. In some spots you sink down in the mud. Not far though =)
It makes me feel like I'm in a fairytale when I walk around back there and listen to all the wild life spring forth during the summer! And with the simple wind dancing back and forth by me I have to smile to myself for my King made all of it's beauty and so detailed too! And then to think that He made me, it is amazing. Isn't it? Do you ever suddenly get awe struck at little things you already know just by thinking about it??? Last night I was washing dishes and I thought about God creating me. And I was thinking " I could see God here with me now, like I know He is here, but I wish i could somehow like touch something He created." then it dawned on me. "Duh! God created me! And that is an honor to be made in His image!" Is this making since? I truly, truly don't know how to explain this!!!! But hopefully you know what I mean =)
well, anyhow it was cool to think about God making me and that He actually made my hands and fingers that are typing these words without an effort. I don't know, it was one of the awe struck moments I get once in awhile =)
Well, God bless!

A Servant 4 Christ,
Lizzie

1 comment:

  1. I get some of those "awe struck moments" too! =) It's awesome! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Comments are very lovely and brighten my day! So please feel free to comment as much as you would like. Keep them pure and God honoring. I will try my best to reply to each and every one of the comments you leave :)
God bless you on your journey towards Him!

A Servant 4 Christ,
Lizzie