When life is full of distractions I will set my eyes upon You. There is no one as Mighty and Great as You my King. And living for You is worth loosing friendships. For when I am drowning in the storm of oceans You will pull me out and save me from my sins.
When lies try to pull me away from You I will not give up! I will stand strong in You and not budge for anything! If I a not rooted in Christ, then what am I rooted in??? Have you ever asked yourself that question? I have, and I really have to look at my heart and see what I really am rooted in. It could be a best friend it could be busyness it could be what ever! And when we do that we are pushing God aside and forgetting about Him. But if we are rooted ALL in Him and trust Him with our prizes He will not crush them.
God bless.
A Servant 4 Christ,
Lizzie
First off, thanks!! Cuz i needed to hear this BIG time!! <3
ReplyDeleteAnd second, thanks for the bday wishes for Hannah on the blog!! She doesn't get on too much and so if you wanted to send her a birthday email she might like that :D You don't have to i just figured id suggest that!! Our email (if you don't have it) is cuckoo4Christ@att.net
Thanks Lizzie!! Love you!! <3