Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Basketball...

Tonight I played so much basketball. At youth group tonight it was game night so we played lots of fun games. Well, most of the night I played basketball and WOW! is it ever tiring! My feet hurt horribly from running to and fro on the basketball ground.
I only scored one basket for my team during a game, but I still had fun! I'm sure I'm going to be VERY sour tomorrow from running so much tonight. Now if it was summer time I wouldn't be so sour because I'm always running around in the summer time. But in the winter I stay inside most of the time and don't run as much.

Anyway, it was SO warm out today!!!! I LOVED it! I actually gave the dog a bath in the sun today because the warmth was so nice. Of course the dog didn't enjoy the bath as much as I loved washing her because she has never liked getting baths =) LOL.
After her lovely bath I sat on the porch and read my book! "Little Women". That book is one of my favorite books! Have you read it? I am enjoying it very much! I'm about half way through the book! Well, gotta go.
Have a good day!
God Bless!

A Servant 4 Christ,
Lizzie

1 comment:

  1. Hey!,
    FUN!! I like Basketball! But don't get to play much. Volleyball is "My thing!!" =)
    I get tiered from running to retrieve the ball too. (That's in Speed-volleyball!) LOOOOOOVVVEEE IITTT!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Comments are very lovely and brighten my day! So please feel free to comment as much as you would like. Keep them pure and God honoring. I will try my best to reply to each and every one of the comments you leave :)
God bless you on your journey towards Him!

A Servant 4 Christ,
Lizzie