Thursday, March 24, 2011

Hey guys! Please pray for me... Someone very special to me is in the hospital very sick and needs prayer! Gotta go! Just please pray dear friends! I need you to please help me out with that. thank you so much. A lot is going on this week concerning my friend. So won't be on here for a long while. Just pray!

1 comment:

  1. I'm praying for you and your friend, Lizzie! I hope everything goes well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Comments are very lovely and brighten my day! So please feel free to comment as much as you would like. Keep them pure and God honoring. I will try my best to reply to each and every one of the comments you leave :)
God bless you on your journey towards Him!

A Servant 4 Christ,
Lizzie