Hello Friends! Thanks SO much for your prayers! It really means a lot!
Life has been VERY busy this week. I'm hoping this next week will be a
little calmer =)
I've started my #4 book! It's about a girl named Odette! The era is in cowboy days!
I thought I would share a powerful verse with you! It is....
Psalm 46:1-3
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
God bless!
A Servant 4 Christ,
Lizzie
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Comments are very lovely and brighten my day! So please feel free to comment as much as you would like. Keep them pure and God honoring. I will try my best to reply to each and every one of the comments you leave :)
God bless you on your journey towards Him!
A Servant 4 Christ,
Lizzie