Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Can you believe it?!

Guess what??!!! I GOT BRACES TODAY!!!!!!!!!! I'm so blessed to finely have them on!
I will soon FINALLY have straight teeth!!!! I got BRIGHT pink brackets! My favorite color! =) They kinda really feel weird on my teeth =) I'm sure you know what I mean if you've had them before or still have them! Here is the first picture with my braces on!


God is SO good isn't He?! He has blessed me with so many things. He is so great!
He is greatly t be praised!

God Bless!

A Servant 4 Him,
Lizzie

3 comments:

  1. Hey Lizzie!
    I'm so glad you got braces!!! They look good! :)

    -Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great with them on!
    so glad you finally got them!
    hahah pink? cute! :)
    have a nice day! :)
    ~Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Lizzie!!
    YES!!! God is good, All the time!!

    Thanks for the comment! I'm gonna try that soon! =)
    Love ya! ~Katie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Comments are very lovely and brighten my day! So please feel free to comment as much as you would like. Keep them pure and God honoring. I will try my best to reply to each and every one of the comments you leave :)
God bless you on your journey towards Him!

A Servant 4 Christ,
Lizzie