Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My life is for Jesus! Don't wait if you haven't excepted Jesus Christ into your heart dear readers! Because He is waiting for you to give up your life. He is waiting for you to give your life to Him. And if you haven't done that yet, now is the time to do so. For now IS the time. Don't wait any longer! God is waiting for you! If you have any questions on how to know Jesus Christ you can email me at
here4reachingout@gmail.com I will help you out dear friend! And if you're just skipping through blogs but found mine and might be thinking "well, I want to email her! But she won't know who I am!" you can email me anyway! I won't mind hearing from you! Actually I'll be blessed to have you email me! I'm here to listen! You don't have to hide! I'm here for you! I'm here to listen to what is on your mind! And if your afraid of if you might email me I might tell someone about what is hurting you don't be afraid of that! Because I'm not here to tell the world about what you say to me! But rather here to listen to you and pray for you and help you dear friend! God Bless you!

A servant for Christ,
Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Comments are very lovely and brighten my day! So please feel free to comment as much as you would like. Keep them pure and God honoring. I will try my best to reply to each and every one of the comments you leave :)
God bless you on your journey towards Him!

A Servant 4 Christ,
Lizzie