Hello! Me and my friend Katie made a horse blog! So if you would like to check it out and maybe even follow it here is the link http://hoesesarecool.blogspot.com/
It is a blog that we put horse pics on and right horse facts and such on it! It is a fun blog to look at and read if you are a horse girl (or boy) =)
So hope you enjoy it! Thanks!
How do you like my new template and header? Do they look good or should I change them?
Oh, and one more thing, what if I made another blog? Should I make another blog about the wonders of Christ? I've been thinking about it and just don't know. If I do make this blog I will either name it "A Servant for Christ, Lizzie" or "The Wonders of Christ" how do you like this idea? On my sidebar there is a poll on it. So please vote or comment what you think of the idea! Thanks!
God Bless!
A Servant 4 Christ,
Lizzie
I like it Lizzie!! I think you should go with "The Wonders of Christ"...
ReplyDelete