Thursday, March 3, 2011

Emma!


A few days ago us girls in the house finely got to watch the new Emma movie
by Jane Austen! It is such a good movie! I didn't want it to end! I think it is my new favorite movie!!! Please comment on how you enjoyed it if you've seen it dear readers! =)
Well, have a blessed day praising God for the day He has made for us today!!

A Servant 4 Christ,
Lizzie

4 comments:

  1. Us girls in my house just saw it in January!! We LOVE it!!! I think it's one of our fav.s too!!! :)
    Your sister in Christ alone,
    Katie:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That movie just came in at the library and I can't wait to watch it again! Mr. Knightley has the BEST boots in creation.

    I am reading the book and there were three full pages of Miss Bates rambling on and on and on!
    Have you ever watched Little Dorrit? That is a gooood movie. I havn't finished it yet!

    Have a good week!
    ~Kirsten~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lizzie... I've got a blog now!! =)
    Look on my profile (under "Katie" now)
    And tell me what you think!
    Katie (God's Cowgirl=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lizzie,
    I love this movie, We actually own it. It's one of my favorite movies. When I watched it I was in love with it jk, but close :P .
    Have you ever watched Little Dorrit by Charles dickens? It's a dark movie, But that one is even higher up on my list of fav. than Emma. If you ever watch it, the people who star in it are Matthew Macfadyen, and Clair Foy. If you watch it , I really hope you like it :D.
    I hope I can chat with you soon!

    Love,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Comments are very lovely and brighten my day! So please feel free to comment as much as you would like. Keep them pure and God honoring. I will try my best to reply to each and every one of the comments you leave :)
God bless you on your journey towards Him!

A Servant 4 Christ,
Lizzie