Saturday, March 5, 2011

~You Are Loved~ - Josh Groban.

Don't give up, it's just the wait of the world, when your heart's heavy I, I will lift it for you.
Don't give up, because you want to be heard. If silence keeps you I, I will break it for you.

Everybody wants to be understood. Well, I can hear you. Everybody wants to be loved. Don't give up. Because you are loved.

Don't give up. It's just the hurt that you hide. When your lost inside, I, I'll be there to find you. Don't give up. Because you want to burn bright.
If darkness blinds you, I, I shine to guide you.

Everybody wants to be understood. Well, I can hear you. Everybody wants to be loved.
Don't give up. Because you are loved. You are loved.

Don't give it's just the wait of the world. Don't up, everyone needs to be heard! You are loved.
- Josh Groban.
This song is one of my favorites by Josh Groban.
If you listen to the first song on my playlist on this blog this song will be playing by Josh Groban. I really like this song because the words are great to remember when you feel like the world's wait is heavy on you just like the song says, and it's good to remember that you are loved. I know I probably say that you are loved a lot, but you know, it's good to be reminded that every so often! Because I know it's easy to think that no one loves you and you have no friends. But you do!
You have Jesus Christ to be your friend! He will NEVER leave you! So remember dearest readers God is here and is your friend!
You are welcome to email me at here4reachingout@gmail.com if you have a prayer request or want to just have someone listen to what you have to say i will listen. For like I say a lot, I'm ALWAYS here for all who is on my blog! Even if you're not a follower please don't wait to email me if you need to talk to someone about your hurt inside.
I feel like you might not trust me because you have never met me in person, but dear readers, truly I am a trust worthy person, I would not lie! And I would not tell people of your hurt or prayer request. Your words would only be between you me and God. And I mean what I say too!
God bless you dearest people!

A Servant 4 Christ,
Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Comments are very lovely and brighten my day! So please feel free to comment as much as you would like. Keep them pure and God honoring. I will try my best to reply to each and every one of the comments you leave :)
God bless you on your journey towards Him!

A Servant 4 Christ,
Lizzie