What a beautiful day God made today! The sun was SO warm, and there wasn't much wind and it was just such a nice day! Right now I'm watching the sunset set in tonight and there is so many colors in the sky! And just think! My dear Heavenly Father mixed those beautiful yellows, pinks and oranges together to make a master peace.
And what a master peace it is! Our dear God is so majestic and loving to create such things! My dear God is greatly to be praised! I love you dear God! And I'm not afraid to tell the world I do! For I will do what I can to let the world know that our King is a Mighty and Powerful God! Nothing can stop me from loving my dear Jesus.
I just thought I would tell you that, for I feel like I can't keep it in me! =)
Well, I'm sorry this post is so short, I thought I would just tell you how Great our God is, so have a blessed rest of a Sunday day!
AMEN!!! =)
ReplyDeleteI agree, it was a very beautiful day!
After our church meeting us children always play some volleyball! We had a great time enjoying God's goodness too!!
God bless,
Katie =)